ued 亚盘

    <thead id="dzpfv"></thead>
    <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>

      <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>

              <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>

                  <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>


                  Useful Contacts

                  Submit your questions via our online form or select the topics below to see whom to contact.

                  24-hour Security / Emergency

                  Main Campus: +852 3442-8888

                  Student Hostel: +852 3442-1999

                  University Health Centre

                  Medical: +852 3442-6066

                  Dental: +852 3442-6052

                  Ambulance, Fire Services, and Police

                  Tel: 999 or 112
                  (Dial 0-999 if you were on-campus)

                  Overseas Assistance to Hong Kong Residents

                  Hong Kong Immigration Department

                  Tel:? +852 1868

                  Critical Incident Management

                  CityU takes a holistic approach in risk management, comprising a top-down view at the strategic level and bottom-up processes at the operational level.? Regular review is made to the University risk matrix and risk register which identify risk areas, ownership, mitigation measures and residual risks via the following bodies:

                  Adverse Weather Arrangements

                  University operations and classes may be suspended under adverse weather conditions, such as typhoon as well as heavy rainstorm.? Usually the season extends from May to early November.? Hong Kong is very well prepared for these weather conditions and there are effective warning systems to warn people and instruct them the precaution measures.? You may refer to the University Adverse Weather Arrangements website for more information.

                  Medical and Dental Clinics

                  Young Chung-yee Health Centre


                  Admissions Office

                  For Undergraduate Programmes:

                  Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies

                  For Research Degree, Professional Doctorate & Taught-postgraduate Programmes:

                  Academic Regulations and Records

                  Academic Regulations and Records Office

                  For undergraduate studies:

                  Chow Yei Ching School of Graduate Studies

                  For postgraduate studies:

                  Student Counselling Services

                  Counselling Services

                  Back to top

                    <thead id="dzpfv"></thead>
                    <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>

                      <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>

                              <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>

                                  <sub id="dzpfv"></sub>